Products and Services
INSTALL OF TWO 4.2MW GAS GENERATOR SETS
Taranis Power has completed the electrical installation of two 4.2 MW gas generators on a remote WA mine site. These works were integrated into an operational existing power station.
Mobile workshops, tooling and test equipment with our own site transport were sent to site.
These works included;
• Decommissioned and disconnected and removed two existing 1 MW diesel generator sets;
• Supplied and installed – High Voltage, Low voltage, control and data cables. All associated conduits and cable ladder works. Terminations and testing;
• Supplied and installed Variable speed drives (VSD’s);
• Hazardous area electrical installation;
• Installation of Ultra violet flame detection system.